Monday, January 9, 2023

Shimmerz Paints - MK Gunn - Bah Da Bah Bah

 Hey, MK here to share a fun and chaotic pocket page today!  I used the fun McDonald's colors on my background to help recreate my "love" of the little playground they offer.


For the background, I used Creamez in Crow's Feet & Get Glowing, Shimmerz Bumbly Bee & Royal Red and a few splatters from Spritz in Caribbean Sunset.  I messily spread Bumbly Bee from the top of my paper to the bottom, going in a diagonal from the upper left to the lower right. then I toned it down using Get Glowing.  One that was dried, i went over the yellows in Crow's Feet and dried it with paper towels so I could get a nice warm grey effect.


Once the paper was dried, I glued all my gold alphas down using a liquid glue.  Then I used Royal Red to paint them.  Once all the letters were painted, I took my big round brush full of water and wet all the lettes so the paint would drip down the page.


After the background was dried, I cut up the page to the sizes I needed for my pockets, added acrylic, knitted and wooden stars and my title.





Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my project.  I also have a process video if you'd like to go check that out: 


Alright, I hope you have a great day and I'll check you later!


Remember, if you add any one of the designers' names in the comment section at check out, you'll recieve a free gift!







No comments: