Friday, September 30, 2022

There Is Something Haunted In The Light Of The Moon, For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the                                                                               fun treasures there! 






To make this page, I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor mat. The bottom layer of cardboard has gesso that I poured Ultra Thick Embossing Powder onto and heated till  it was just melted.
 I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste on watercolor paper with a stencil and a spatula.I arranged the Beautiful Board and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads. I applied jaquard citrine,shimmer violet, and macropearl mica powder with my fingers over a lot of paper and items.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,a few Swarovski  crystals, glass beads,feathers, tulle,flowers,iridescent wrapping paper, and some bling from my stash. All the fussy cut images are from Graphic 45 papers.  A lot of the items of are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things,and to put the cardboard layers together. 

















  Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






No comments: