Saturday, September 24, 2022

Fun at the Fair - Joanne Bartell 

Hello friends! Sharing my latest Shimmerz Paints layout using the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Lemon Twist collection. 

The Shimmerz colors used are You're The Zest, Ahoy Matey, and Goldie Lox. Goldie Lox puts such a beautiful golden shimmer on your projects. You're The Zest is an absolute perfect match to the Lemon Twist collection. 

I started by bordering a 6 x 12" pattern paper with a punch. I clustered around my photo with many beautiful embellishments of florals, lemons, a chipboard frame, and butterflies. 

I used the Shimmerz colors around my photo and clusters using a paper towel technique, which is awesome so there is little warping of the paper and no mess! I then finished off with splatters of You're The Zest and Ahoy Matey! 


I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout. There is a process video on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your Shimmerz Paints order to receive a FREE GIFT from Shimmerz. Happy crafting friends! 

Joanne



No comments: