Thursday, January 20, 2022

Puppy Love | Featuring the January 2022 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this icy cool layout featuring the January Color Kitz!  This kit comes with a gorgeous cutfile, a glitter packet, Pink Snowflake Dotz, Don't Rain on My Parade Vibez, Corney Flower Blue Inklingz, Peaches & Cream Shimmerz, Cheeky Pink Creameez and Pretty In Pink Coloringz!


I wanted to create icy snowdrifts so I tore my pretty mixed media strips, dipped the tops of them in liquid adhesive and then coated them with the Glitter Packet.


Look at how wonderfully lacey the florals are on this cutfile!


I tucked in the Dotz here and there in my clusters.

Remember to put my name in the comments section of your order to score a little freebie!


You can see my full process here:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon


No comments: