Friday, May 15, 2020

Make your own Rainbows | Painting a Cut file with Process Video | Niki Rowland


Hey everyone, this is Niki (@nikiclairecreates) and I have a new layout to share today. There is also a process video at the end of this blog post. Today I have used a cut file that was part of the April ColorKitz, that super cute rainbow, and cut it several times and then coloured it in using lots and lots of beautiful shades of Shimmerz! This cut file is also available to buy separately in the store.


First I made a light coloured background using Meet Me @ Sunset Inklingz and First Blush Inklingz. I then layered up my rainbows and coloured them with these: 
Honeymoon Inklingz, 

I painted the rainbows once I had positioned and stuck them onto my layout.


 
I then embellished my layout and added colourful strips down the edges of my layout using Paige Evans Bloom Street and a couple of Shimmerz Dotz. I also added beautiful Perspextives by Bramble Fox too.


Here's another look at the finished layout. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Thanks so much for joining me today. Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz Store then enter my name in the comments to receive a freebie with your order.
Happy scrapping

https://www.instagram.com/nikiclairecreates/





No comments: