Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Ruffled Posey with Shimmerz | Ericka StrangeB

Hello everyone, Ericka here with a peony card I made using a digital stamp my friend Rachel Vass created and has available in her Etsy store.


I love using Inklingz and Creameez to watercolor this beautiful peony. I started by printing the flower on watercolor paper using my Brother printer. I was going for a no-line watercolor look, so decreased the line transparency when I printed the image.


I started off with a layer of Beets Me Inklingz and then, when the petal was still wet, daubed in a little Lapis Dance Creameez for a pretty multicolored flower. For the leaves I used a combination of Lettuce Get Together Creameez and Emerald City Inklingz.



Once my the flower was dry, I fussy cut it and added some string around the base. I sprayed Sweet Heart Vibez on some eggplant cardstock and added some flicks of Beets Me Inklingz. to it as well. I stamped the sentiment in WOW Embossing ink and heat embossed it with some sparkly Cloud 9 embossing powder.



I used some 3D Zots to adhere the flower to the card base to finish off my card.

Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the products I used. Have a wonderful day!

Also don't forget, if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1---2---3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you want to promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

Are you ready to make money automatically???

Click here to start running the system