Friday, August 2, 2019

My Hero | 12x12 Layout | Nicole Kerr

Hello Shimmerz fans!
Today I'm sharing my latest layout using beautiful reds, blues and a gold!
I also have a treat for you today! I've been working hard at trying to get back into the swing of uploading process videos to my YouTube channel and today, this one will be up! I've super sped thru the process of creating this background because I wanted you to see my whole process.  Sometimes it comes together easy and sometimes is doesn't.  This one was fairly easy! Here are a bunch of close ups and be sure to scroll all the way to the end for the process video!











Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Caty said...

Your Layout is really wonderful !! Love the way you have created it, love the so beautiful design, colours, and papers. The embellishments are fabulous, great !
I wish you a very nice new week,
Big hugs, Caty