Monday, April 29, 2019

Spring Butterfly | Ericka Strange

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was fun and you had a chance to be creative or enjoy the outdoors. I finally got my garden started which is a little late here in Texas but hoping to have lots of vegetables soon.  Ericka here, and I have a pretty butterfly card using the beautiful Shimmerz DOTZ.  




This was a quick and easy card but I love the look of the Jeni B Bleu and Hermit the Frog Vibez together.


I made a quick background using Bristol Smooth paper and spraying the Vibez making sure to dry each layer in between sprays. I added a little splatter of Ahoy Matey Coloringz at the end and gold heat embossed this intricate butterfly from So Suzy Stamp. 




I love this butterfly Dotz and thought it was the perfect match for my card. I had a piece of scrap paper from a previous Shimmerz card (don't we all save our scraps?) and thought it would make the perfect sentiment strip using a set from Simon Says Stamp.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! If you want to know more about the products I used feel free to stop over at my blog Strangely Creative

Don't forget if you place an order with Shimmerz Paints to mention my name, Ericka Strange, in the comment section of the order for a fun freebie!
http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php

Shimmerz Paints Products Used:
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Hermit the Frog
Vibez - Hermit the Frog    
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Shimmerz Paints - Coloringz - Ahoy Matey
    Coloringz - Ahoy Matey

No comments: