Monday, April 1, 2019

Great Things Take Time

Hi everyone, Melissa here with my new design team page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! I have used a photo from free google, by A.M. Lorek.  






To make this page I applied clear gesso to Blue Fern paper, Happy Accident 2. I put texture paste on with a Prima stencil,then put the layers with the photo together. I added the photo with a layer of cardstock taped on, then watercolor paper. I put layers of foam core board under the photo, and under the watercolor paper.




I picked out chipboard from Reneabouquets, and painted it with Penny For Your Thoughts ,then  I dribbled on a thick layer of Clear Rock Candy Crackle with a paintbrush. On the watercolor paper under the photo I used the penny color, First Blush , and Good As Gold Inklingz.





To add visual interest I applied micro beads, seed beads, glass glitter,sequins, pearls, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals,shells,tulle, tiny pieces of gold lace,pressed flowers, lichen, and leaves, a butterfly from Reneabouquets,  Prima,Vintaj,and Tim Holtz metal, and chain and bling from my stash. 






The blue color around the photo layers is Blue My Mind Inklingz, and the Penny colors.The little fussy cut fairy by the photo on the others on the page are from Graphic 45 Fairy Frost.





The flower is by Prima, the title sticker is from Tim Holtz.




I patted on gold mica power around the page to highlight and kind of tie things together.



I added paint to micro beads and glitter, and around many of the items.





Thank you so much for looking, and have a great day!








1 comment:

kristinahojholt said...

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!
thermochromic pigment