Friday, January 18, 2019

Perfect Day by Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a clean and simple card with you today.It's cold here but I am longing for spring and some fun, fresh colors :)

I decided to use some pretty colors create my card,  Creameez: Pining For You, Berry Hot, Refresh Mint and Dandy-Lion; Shimmerz: Ultra Marine


I started by stamping the hot air balloon and the basket image onto watercolor paper. I then started coloring the image using various colors. Let this dry.
Meanwhile, I added a wash for the background using the Ultra Marine. I flicked some color for added interest. Die-cut some cloud shapes using watercolor paper and add a touch of the blue color to them too.


Finally, I assembled all the elements together. I really love the shine of the mix of various paints.

Here are the products I used:

Creameez: Pining For You, Berry Hot, Refresh Mint and Dandy-Lion
Shimmerz: Ultra Marine

Thank you for stopping by!! If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

No comments: