Thursday, November 8, 2018

Snow Day | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  We've got another fun challenge this month!  The Fall Color Challenge last month was so much fun so we decided to do a Winter Color Challenge this month!  The design team each chose 1 color to use in a Winter themed layout.  We hope that you'll play along with us, we want to see what you create! Don't forget to tag me in your posts so that I can check it out!  For this month, I chose a Vibez in Grey Flannel.  Grey Flannel is a beautiful shimmery grey and was part of the 2018 Fall release.  Here's what I came up with for this month!




In addition to Grey Flannel, I used Inklingz in Naughty Or Nice and Me & Blue with a little bit of Vibez Deep Blue Sea mixed in.  I wanted the additional colors to compliment the pretty Grey Flannel color.


I used an older cut file from the Hip Kit Club and cut it out twice so that I could layer them both on top of each other.


I pulled some die cut pieces from a few different Christmas kits from the Hip Kit Club and made sure that the ones I chose, matched my color scheme.  I love how it turned out and can't wait to see your take on this months Color Challenge!  Check out my process video below and don't forget to put my name in the comments section of your next Shimmerz order and you'll receive a free gift!



No comments: