Monday, August 13, 2018

New Specs | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  It's Bri here and I'm excited to share another 12x12 scrapbook process with you today!  I used a nice mix of Shimmerz products for this layout and I hope that this inspires you to get out and create! 


I recently picked up the Paste-Eez in Salt of the Earth and wanted to change up the color to match with both the Turn the Page and Pick Me Up collections from by Paige Evans with Pink Paislee.  So I added a Shimmerz in Moulin Rouge and mixed it with the paste and love how it turned out!  So you can basically create a paste in any of the Shimmerz colors out there!  I pulled out an old Heidi Swapp stencil and scraped the paste on my cardstock.  I love the texture that it created!


After the hearts dried, I added lots of color and water! Here are the sprays that I used:

Vibez Razzeldazzle Berry
Spritz Tuscan Sun
Vibez Jeni B Bleu
Shimmeringz Baby's Breath



I love how all of these colors match perfectly with these collections.  Shimmerz has a huge selection of colors and you'll have no problem finding ones to match what you need!  For a more step by step process, don't forget to watch my process video below.  Ready to place an order?  Add my name in the comments and they'll kindly send you a free gift.  I mean, who doesn't love a freebie? 





No comments: