Saturday, July 21, 2018

Rainbow Bible Journal Entry | Nicole Kerr

Hello Shimmerz Fans!

Nicole here and today I'm sharing a look into my latest bible journal entry!
This entry is all about rainbows! Here's a quick look at my final spread:


 This past month was a very challenging month for my family and I. We tragically lost my brother-in-law and I found myself questioning everything about life. Why do we die? Why sometimes at such young ages? Why me? Why us?  When I think like this, the only conclusion is to turn to my bible and try to understand His teachings and theory's. Although it may not answer all of my questions, it some how leaves me in peace knowing that it happened to us because we "could handle it."  Shortly after his passing, I saw rainbows in the clouds several times. Whether it was complete coincidence or not, it reminded me that God was present in my life.  I chose to journal about this and the verse I found was PERFECT!  "...I have set my rainbow in the clouds and it will be the sign of my bond with the earth." At that moment, I felt reassured that things happen for a reason and everything would be OK.

Here are a few close ups of my final entry:






Here's a list of the Shimmerz Paints that I used in today's project:


Thanks so much for joining me today!



No comments: