Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"You & Me" by Tina Ollett

Hello and a very big welcome to you!!
Tina O here with you today to share my next Shimmerz Paints project! For my project layout I decided to keep it very simple to help celebrate this very special photo of my son and I on my wedding day some years ago. Therefore this has been titled

"You & Me"


For my project I decided to do some stencilling using the  Dusty Attic Damask Stencil. Through this stencil I added the Shimmerz Paste-eez. I used The "Cream" Team colour firstly heat set it and then applied the Salt of the Earth Paste-eez over the top to dull the original colour down. I found that heat setting the Paste-eez caused it to bubble and create an effective dimension about it. Over the top of this I then added some First Blush Inklingz, these are sensationally creamy and oh I love them. I was very generous with the amount that I used that I almost used the whole container! The colour of this is just stunning and matched my Maja Design papers perfectly. 


You can see below the effect of the Paste-eez when it is heat set.  Soooo awesome!


Above and below you can see the Dusty Attic Chipboards which have been dressed with some Inklingz in the colour of Twinkle Twinkle. Another soft creamy colour to add to my keep forever checklist. This would go perfectly with mostly any shabby chic layout. 


And a few more closeups for you.






Well that is all from me for today, but be sure to remember that when you make a purchase over at the Shimmerz Shop, if you mention "Tina" in the comments section during check out you will receive a free mini product with your order!


Thanks so much for stopping by. Big hugs x





No comments: