Sunday, May 28, 2017

Quick layering with Shimmery finishing effects

Hi Everyone, Beck Beattie here today to share with you a fun card I created, all in my favourite colour!  For those that know me know I love a strong teal colour and so I decided to incorporate that into my card today.  I also wanted to highlight the perfect partnership between Chipboard and Shimmerz sprays.

So often you get a lovely piece of chipboard but you don't want the dull brown colour, but you want to keep some of it's natural elements too.  I love sprays for colouring Chipboard, but more importantly I wanted to focus in on using them as a finishing spray.

Shimmerz Products Used:
Shimmeringz - Baby's Breath
Creameez - Ride the Tide


To add a finishing touch to the chipboard piece layered onto my card I simply took the 'Baby's Breath' Shimmeringz spray and gave a few sprays.  The sprays in the Shimmeringz collection add a beautiful shimmery coat over your project without any colour, just the color of the shimmer.  They are so sweet to work with and often a 'go to' for me finishing a page.

I then added some sweet color to match in with the base of the card using the 'Ride the Tide' Creameez using a sponge to add soft colour around the edge of my decorative label I used to stamp my sentiment on.


As you can see the card comes together quite quickly but uses some fun and stunning effects!

I Hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!




No comments: