Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Splashes of color to accent pattern papers

Hey it's Beck BT here today with a new share.  It's the new year and I have a want to create with more pattern papers teaming them up with my mixed media style.  I love how you can use various mediums to make pattern papers shine or in this case compliment them perfectly!

 Shimmerz Products:

Aqua Hues in:
Pot-O-Gold
Blue Moon
Leapin' Lizard
Red Hot
14 Carrots
Inter-BLACK-Tic
                                                                   Little Boy Blue

I had some pattern papers perfect for my subject along with a fun silouhette cut that I took out of one of the pattern paper sheets.  I used the collection of pattern papers to choose my colors for my background matching them in perfectly.  As I was going to use a number of colors I decided on only using one medium for my page and I knew the Aqua Huez would be perfect!  

I created a short video showing the process so you can see how the background comes together.  Remember you can match as little or as many colours as needed to compliment your papers.  

Here are some more pics of my scrapbook page so you can get up close with the colorful goodness! 




Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  


No comments: