Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Everything, a fresh and soft layout by Karine

Hi,

I'm here to share with you my latest layout created with the beautiful products from Shimmerz Paints. It is called «My Everything». Here it is.


As I always do, I started out with a coat of clear gesso all over my background paper, to seal it and to let me play more easily with the colors I have chosen. 


I used three colors to create my background: Keep Palm Coloringz, Deep Blue Sea Vibez and Ride the Tide Creameez. I just love this color combo so much: it's so fresh and soft.


To apply the color, I used a round brush and I made drops here and there, spraying a little bit of water in some places to help the color to move a little better. I used my heat tool between each color to make sure the color was dry and that I didn't end up with a brownish kind of color.


And don't forget, if you want to order those beautiful Shimmerz Products, it's easy, and you could get some free paint too! The store is right this way. Be sure to mention my blog to get your free product.


Have a nice day.


No comments: