Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Just for You: A Card with Beck.

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another card, this week I'm playing with Shimmerz Aqua Huez.  Oh how I love these little pots of colour!




I used the Aqua Huez to colour the sweet image.  It really was almost TOO easy!  I then die-cut my image to add to my card base.

Shimmerz Products used:

Auqa Huez in:


Here are some more pictures of my sweet card for you to enjoy.



 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Aqua Huez colour goodness can easily create amazing cards!


Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: