Tuesday, July 12, 2016

good TIMES layout with Yuko




Hello! It's Yuko!


I went to the cafe of the beach side the other day!
I was satisfied very much with very beautiful scenery 
and a delicious dish!

As I made a layout using the photograph,
I share it!



【good TIMES】
Perfect for the paper of summery atmosphere!



Cardboard  of the title applied it in
"Miner,MIner 49er" of INKLINGZ.



I enjoyed a  cut-out!


After chip board of shells painted with gesso
The AQUA HUEZ Cuppa Joe was coated lightly.



I painted with the cardboard of the star in Miner,MIner 49er.



With a texture in the modeling paste in the background
Coating the INKLINGZ ME & BLUE
It flew the AUQA HUEZ Rockin'Robin.

With a real sand under the glass
As lead from there, painting a thin Cuppa Joe (pale brown)
It issued a feeling of sandy beach.




【shimmerz products】

INKLINGZ   ME&BLUE/Miner,MIner 49er
AUQA HUEZ   Rockin'Robin/Cuppa Joe



Thank you!





No comments: