Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Enchanted - Heritage Layout with Shona


Hello Shimmerz fans! Today I have a Heritage Layout to share.




I first added some Dazzlerz in the background and on the Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces. They are so creamy and thick and just perfect for your stecils! I used Spun Sugar and Licorice Stick….even the names are yummy!



After all the layers of embellishments were added I did some mists of vintage looking colors to add to the Heritage feel of this layout. Cotton Candy Spritz and Don’t Be Suede Coloringz were perfcect. I finished is all off with some Inklingz circles and splatters in Penny for Your Thoughts.



Mention my name on your next Shimmerz order and Stacey will send you a freebee! Swing on by the Facebook page and share what you are creating with your Shimmerz! Take care and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: