Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Song Journal Entry- Stephanie Buice


Good morning crafters! Stephanie here to share a quick and easy song journal entry with you, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! (Oh! And this one is based on the song "Holy Spirit", sung by Kari Jobe.)


To start my page I decided that I wanted to incorporate some water color design, so I picked a few colors and different products and dropped all my water in so they could activate.


When I came back a little later my colors were all ready to go, I gave them a quick mix and got started just painting some random strokes around my pages. I did two slightly different color combos to see which one I would like better, I ended up using a bit of both. 


Once my paints were dry I cam back and added in some stamps to give it a little more interest. I made sure to use a waterproof ink just in case I decided I wanted to go back and add in a bit more color later on.


My next step was using a punch to cut out a few circles, then I used some fringe scissors to add some cardstock strips across each of the circles. I simply glued them on there and they were good to go!


As you can see, I ended up using the circles as the base design of my page, once I glued them down I simply added my stamps and stickers on top to finish off my page.  The light airy colors just make me happy!

Here are a few close ups in case you want a better look:



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you like what I've shared, have a great day everyone!
Stephanie.

Supply List: Coloringz: Pretty In Pink, No Yoking, Don't Citron Me, Oh Say Can You Sea; Aqua Huez: 14 Carrots, Leapin' Lizard; Creameez: Piggy Pink, Trippin' In The Tropics, My Clemintine, Just Peachy, Daffodil, Lettuce Get Together, Ride The Tide; Bossy Joscie: Bible Journaling Stamps.

No comments: