Saturday, April 2, 2016

This is Two - Mixed Media layout with Shona

Hello Shimmerz fans! Wow it is April already! So excited for Spring…it makes me want to add some fun Shimmerz Color to my projects! Today I have a layout to share. I used the Flying Unicorn April kit and added in some yummy Shimmerz color.  

 
 

After I had my layout created I start to add color. First I used some Blue Me Away Aqua Huez behind the clusters to create a shaded look.  

 
Next I added some Coloringz in Punked Up Purple and some Valentino drips.  

 

I finished it all off with some splats of Penny for Your Thoughts and Giddy About Green Inklingz. Such a fun color combo!  

 

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: