Saturday, April 9, 2016

Layout with Felicity



Hello. Felicity here today.
Just popping by with a fun layout I created with lots of shimmerz and pretties.

Products used: Inklingz - blue lagoon/ can't elope/Honey do list
                       Aqua huez - chester nut / green with envy
                      Creameez - Ride the tide / Lettuce get together 




To create my background, I started with a gesso background. Then I spritz it with lots of water. I then started by adding drops of my shimmerz on to the page and moving the page about so that the colours would blend. 
I did the same process twice. Allowing the colours to dry in between. By doing it twice, it made the shimmerz darker and added more depth to the colours. 
I then added some modelling paste with a stencil.
Once that dried I add more colour with Aqua Huez as those colours are a little bolder.  
I also used a straw to blow the colour about.

I then started to build my layout.







No comments: