Friday, March 11, 2016

Watercolor die cuts with Aqua Huez

I am SO excited to be sharing with you my card today that I got to play with the new Aqua Hues!  I am just adoring the color of them!  They are SOOOOO divine!!!

This sweet card I have created for you today really shows of the beautiful effects these watercolors can create!

I've enjoyed playing with them SO much that I even have a video to share with you today!

Shimmerz Products used:
Aqua Hues - Little Boy Blue
Aqua Hues - 14 Carrots
Aqua Hues - Pot-O-Gold


I love the effects the watercolor has given the balloons, really makes them come to life.





 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can easily create amazing cards!


Till next time
xxxBeck BT


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



No comments: