Monday, March 21, 2016

Sweetie- A Scrapbooking Tutorial with Irit

Hi! Irit here with a fun new layout! I love finding ways to play with mists and watercolors, get messy, but make a layout that in a way that gives me control on all the elements of my design. Here's my finished layout-


I started this layout with stamping lot of different designs on some drawing paper by Canson. I then used the packaging technique (showed in the video) to apply color. I worked in layers, making sure each layer was dry before adding the next.

For my pink shades I used Inklingz in Bahama Mama, Creameez in Good Ol' Summer Time, Vibez in Sweet Heart and Pop Art Pink (probably my favorite pink), and Coloringz in Pretty in Pink.


For my blue shades I used Coloringz Heidi Ho Blue and Vibez in Jeni B Bleu.


I then cut and punched out my favorite areas!


For my background I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and Coloringz Night Moves, which is a flat black, a must for any stash!


Using stamps and Shimmerz goodies like this allows for lots of great detail, so there's really no need for adding lots of embellishments, and you can make your design in any color scheme you want!
I added a few bits and pieces from the We Are Memory Keepers Crush collection, some splatters with Vibez Glorious Days and my layout was done!

Check out the process video and see how I created this layout-


Don't forget to mention my name when placing an order and get a free product! Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

No comments: