Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy with the NEW Aqua Huez

Hello Shimmerz Fans! It is starting to feel like Spring here and I wanted to use some pretty colors…so today I have a fun water color mixed media layout to share with the NEW Aqua Huez.
 
 
 

The chippy are all from Creative Embellishments. They are finished with a coat of gesso and I added some Little Lily Aqua Huez on them. So soft and pretty!
 

I did some stamping in the background first and started to add color with the Aqua Huez. If you spray with a bit of water they blend together perfectly. I used 3 colors. Little Lily, 14 Carrots and Hottie Pink.
 

Some added splats and drips with the Aqua Huez to finish it off!
 

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant or comments section) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care and happy scrapping
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: