Monday, January 11, 2016

Shimmering Pink Poppy - A Card by Jill

Hi everyone! Jill Foster here and I am soooo honored to be joining the Shimmerz Education Team.  I love, love, love working with Shimmerz Paints and can’t wait to share with you a new video each month.  So without further ado, here is my first project.
To create this card, I layered Creameez (Thunderstorm, Green Acres, Boggie Boardin’ Blue, Just Peachie, Piggy Pink, Good Ol’ Summer Time, Ride the Tide, Berry Hot, Lettuce Get Together, Luck O’ the Irish) and Coloringz (My Bleeding Heart, Pink Stilettos, Well Blue Me Down, Don’t Citron Me, Keep Palm, No Yoking, Don’t Be Suede).

Watch directly on YouTube HERE.
Here’s a closer look at the project. I had so much fun painting, spraying, and stamping with my favorite Penny Black stamps! 

Don’t forget, if you mention my name in the notes to merchant section when placing your Shimmerz order you will receive free paint.  Shop Shimmerz HERE and connect with us on Facebook, too!

6 comments:

Rajni Chawla said...

Shimmerz are just awesome....and so is u @jill. All d very best for ur new crafty journey.

Daksha Popat said...

Lovely tutorial...its always very inspirational to watch your videos..
Shimmerzs looks awesome..congratulations for your new journey.

Gabby said...

Beautiful card, Jill! Love all the layers of paints and sprays. Perfect stamps, too. THANKS for the video. I am a hands-on learner and your videos provide great instruction that is very helpful to me. :)

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Congrats you will such an asset to them. Once you hit it with the heat gun is it permanent or does it reactivate with water? Wasn't sure as I was watching.

Jill said...

Thanks, Patti! I found once I hit it with the heat gun it was mostly permanent, but there was some reactivation with water, especially if several brushstrokes were done in the same place over and over. Hope that helps answer your question. Thanks for stopping by!

bethann said...

Great video, learned a lot