Sunday, December 6, 2015

Lovely - A soft layout with Karine

Hi,

Karine here today to post a quick layout. Can you believe how fast time flies? 

Here is my layout.



For this one, I went with soft colors to match my paper. I chose Razzledazzleberry Vibez and Treasured Hymn Spritz to achieve this soft look. I added them with a paint brush all around my picture and my embellishments. 


I also used my brush to make some drops here and there, to add a bit more texture. 


I kept it pretty simple as I wanted the picture of my daughter to be the main focus of my layout.

***

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 

No comments: