Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Autum Lauout with Yuko

Hi! Shimmerz Friends! Yuko here!
The colored leaves have completely fallen, but Christmas waits for the next!
Today I introduce the layout using the photograph which I photographed in beautiful autumn.


【Dream】
I chose the paper of the color like the autumn.
We spent dreamlike time in autumn scenery.





To the cardboard of the gear
After having painted with SHIMMERZ (coffee) and BLINGZ(spiced cider),
 I repeated Texturez(brick wall) more.
The rough feeling to here is characteristic 
without groundwork processing (modeling paste)! !



I plastered Texturez on not only the gear but also the leaf this time.
The red is Brick Wall
The yellow is Gold Mine.






<Shimmerz Products>

Texturez   Brick Wall/Gold Mine
SHIMMERZ/COFFEE
BLINGZ/SPICED CIDER
COLORLINGZ/Chocolate  Brownie




Thank you!!!











No comments: