Friday, November 20, 2015

Family Canvas with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans! I just went to a house warming party and this is what I made for my nieces new home. A fun Family Canvas loaded with lots of Shimmerz goodies. I went with my favourite colors as they are soft and would fit in with her décor. I do love to create on a canvas!
 

 


The background is finished with Coloringz in Don’t Be Suede and Oh Say Cant You Sea. I also added some Glorious Day Vibez and I find it just added warmth to the beautiful color mix. After applying a color I added some spritz of water so it would seep into the cracks and I also heat set between each color.


When the canvas was complete I finished it off with some splats of Inklingz in Giddy About Green and Barnished Buckle.

 


We at Shimmerz are all so excited about the NEW releases this month! Make sure to check those out! On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care all!!

No comments: