Monday, October 5, 2015

Scrapbooking Mixed Media Tutorial With Irit

Hi! Irit here and I'm so excited to share this layout I created using some gorgeous Shimmerz goodies! Here's my finished layout-


I started with a floral silk screen by Heidi Swapp and my favorite product these days (it's a tough choice!)- some shimmery yummy Dazzlers paste in Coral Me Crazy. It worked so beautifully! Look at the detail you get-


Once the paste was dry I added some watercolors. I used Inklingz in Beets Me (gorgeous shimmery cool pink), and Creameez in Daffodil (lovely yellow), Berry Hot (a brighter cool pink) and Trippin in the Tropics (love this color! It's a pinkish warm red). I applied a couple of layers and also some splatters.
Once these were dry I decided the layout needed some more color, so I used Coloringz in No Yolking (no shimmer bright yellow), Pink Stilettos (hot pink) and Vibez in Mango Tango (again that lovely color, similar to Trippin in the Tropics, it's a warm pinkish orangy red) to amplify the color a bit.


And my background is done! I used papers and die cuts from the new Dear Lizzy Collection called Documentary. The colors I chose coordinate perfectly with the collection!


Here's a video tutorial that shows exactly how I created this layout-


Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to check out the Shimmerz store! Mention my name in the comments to merchant when you place an order and get a free product of your choice! Have a lovely day and I'll be back next month with another shimmery project!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome Irit! Amazing layout as always. :)