Saturday, August 8, 2015

Purple Layout By Yuko





Hello!Here is Yuko!
Japan is a very hot summer now!
Our  family is going to go to the sea today!


Today,I will share a layout using color of purple.


【perfect】
These pics are the ranch which I went the other day.
A hydrangea was very beautiful, 
so I thought I'd like to make the layout which made the purple a point!

Used paper is Botanical Collection in KAISER CRAFT.
The title and a fence-like chipboard are Blue Fern Studios.




I mixed BLINGZ Gold Glimmer and Butter Cream 
with the coloration of the title cardboard and 
used it.I always like this feel of a material.













It is very fun, and there is the beautiful scenery in the layout
for the memory that is the perfect 
which I was able to watch of the day, and I am satisfied!!!




【shimmerz products】

BLING   Gold Glimmer/Butter Cream
CREAMMEZ  Power of the Purple/Thunder Storm




Thank you!!!