Friday, August 14, 2015

Always on the Go layout with Missy

Hey, Shimmerz fans!  Missy here.  I have another bright layout to share with you today.  I was in the mood for bright yellow when I created this page, and I decided to start with plain white cardstock and my No Yoking Coloringz.  I used it through a stencil at first, and then I just sprayed on some more.  I added in some more Coloringz...Mandarin Mai Tai, Pink Stiletto and Pretty in Pink. 

I pulled some embellishments from the Amy Tan Rise & Shine collection from American Crafts and used a few of the clear stickers.  That big piece on the lower right of the photo is a sticker...I love how it blends with these Shimmerz colors perfectly!


I love this photo of my youngest daughter.  It fits her...always running and moving, and barely fitting into the frame of the photo before running off again.  I brought some teal into the mix with this frame and some tangled thread.  I had to add the flair button there....it says Catch the Seconds as They Flash By...so perfect for her and this picture!

I used some of the Lemon Drop Dazzlerz through a small circle stencil here to add a bit of yellow texture.  I just used my finger to smudge it on.  I love how it coordinates perfectly with the No Yoking Coloringz.


Here's a close-up of more of the Shimmerz background.  I added in some splatters of Well Blue Me Down Coloringz and Before Dawn Vibez.  I did some hand stitching on that arrow and added in a flower die cut.


I created this "Go" title with a paint brush and Coloringz.  I just took the lid off and dipped my brush right into the bottle and used it as watercolor.  I painted the word freehand in Mandarin Mai Tai and then added some Pink Stiletto.


One last close up of the bottom...more Dazzlerz and Coloringz.  I love how these bright colors make such an awesome background!  You can do this with any color scheme you want.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope this inspires you to create something awesome with your Shimmerz goodies!

Products Used:
Coloringz:  No Yoking, Mandarin Mai Tai, Well Blue Me Down, Pink Stilettos, Pretty in Pink
Vibez:  Before Dawn
Dazzlerz:  Lemon Drop


No comments: