Saturday, July 11, 2015

Memories made...

 Hi everyone! This is Iris again and I'm back to share with you one of the layouts we made in a recent class I held using Shimmerz Products...

You can easily add texture to your layouts with the help of a stencil and some Shimmerz Dazzelerz.

If you want a water-colour effect stamped image, you can apply some Inklingz or Creameez to your rubber stamps, mist a little with water and stamp away!


Here are some of the Shimmerz Products I used:
Dazzelerz: "I Lilac You" and "Lemon Drop"
Creameez: "Daffodil" and "Luck O The Irish"
Mists: "Cotton Candy" Spritz

Found something here you might want to add to your Shimmerz collection? Remember to mention my name when you place your order from the store and you will get a free sample sized product thrown in. Happy creating!

Hugs!
Iris

No comments: