Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Place, Happy Purple

Hi there,

Karine here today to share a layout that I made using a color that I get to love more each time I use it: purple.  


For my background, I began with a coat of clear gesso. Next, I used heavy gesso to stick lace. I also use it through a mask. When it was dry, I used stamps with Archival ink (Jet Black).


To apply color, I unscrewed the top of my mists bottles and I used a paint brush. I used Vibez Grape Escape and Princess. I also added drops of Spritz Truffle.


Next, I mixed white gesso with water to make some white drops.


I repeated the same process for the top left and the bottom right corners of the page.



The only thing left to do was for me to add my embellishments. 

***

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 


No comments: