Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Always by Stacey Young

Hello Everyone!!!  After a little time off from my blogging duties here at Shimmerz, I am back to share a project each month :)  I still love the Shimmerz product and still use it on everything!!!  I have a brand new creation to share today.  And it includes Purple.....a colour I don't use very often at all!!!  But with these few products it was easy to add a splash of purple in.
 
 
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Dazzlerz in Grapetastic
Vibez in Razzeldazzelberry and Grape Escape
Coloringz in Well Blue Me Down and Pink Stiletto
Inklingz in Pugnacious Purple
 
 
"Always"
 





 
 
I scraped some Dazzlerz in Grapetastic down the page with a bit of cardboard.   Then added the Inklingz under my embellishments for added shadows.
 
 
 





 
Some Pink Stiletto Coloringz splatters to the page.
 






 
I added a little Inklingz to the Resin pieces.
 




 
 
 
 



 
I added lots of Shimmerz colour to my stencilled background.  






Thanks for visiting today, I hope you liked my creation and thanks for having me back girls xx





No comments: