Saturday, April 11, 2015

Enchanted Pastels with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back with you all again today to share 3 scrapbooking layouts using lots of gorgeous pastel colours and a gorgeous paper collection called Enchanted. Don't forget you can click here to go shopping in the Shimmerz Paint Products retail store. Type my name, Amy Prior, in the comments to merchant section when checking out in Paypal to receive a free gift!

First up is a layout titled Delight. This layout started off as a white background. I have drawn some circles using a watercolour pencil, then added some Shimmerz Creameez and Inklingz around the circle, before adding more water and fading the circles out back to white.


This layout was so much fun to make and I just love the way it turned out. The gorgeous Shimmerz Creameez and Inklingz work so well together and the colours are so divine. 


Next up is a layout titled Princess. For this layout, I have, again, started off with a white background. I have then added lots of water before adding some Shimmerz Creameez and Inklingz to the background water puddle. 


When the background water puddle was dry, I have added some Shimmerz Texturez using a Crafters Workshop Stencil and a palette knife. Lastly I have added the Creameez and Inklingz that I have used on the background, to my Blue Fern Chipboard before adding some Glossy Accents to finish the chipboard off. 


Finally I have a Kraft based layout to share that I have added lots of gorgeous Shimmerz paint in Sunny to the background. When the Shimmerz was dry, I have added some stencilling using a Crafters Workshop stencil and some Shimmerz Dazzlerz. 


Lots of gorgeous paper layers and flowers finished off all these layouts beautifully. I think the Easter colours have been on my mind lately.


Shimmerz Paint Products used for these layouts include:
Shimmerz Inklingz in Beets Me, Me & Blue, Meet Me @ Sunset, Pink-a-Boo, Pugnacious Purple,
Shimmerz Creameez in Berry Hot, Ride the Tide, Get Glowing, Daffodil, Power to the Purple, Piggy Pink, Marshmallow,
Shimmerz Dazzlerz in Tutti Frutti, Spun Sugar,
Shimmerz Shimmerz in Sunny,
Shimmerz Textures in Patina.

Well that is it from me today, be sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration from our amazing Design Team and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx


No comments: