Saturday, March 7, 2015

Layout with Felicity using Creameaz and Inklingz

Hello! Felicity here today.
I have been having a lot of  fun playing with Shimmerz new Creameez and Inklingz.  Loving the little shimmer and shine this products give to my pages.

Vibez - Deep blue sea
Creameez: Get glowing/my clementine
Inklingz: pugnacious purple/ giddy about green/tarnished treasure


This is how my background. I just simply spritz the page with some water and then added my colours to move around and blend and then mopped any excess up with a piece of calico fabric.
I then wanted to add a little depth so just used the lid of my inklingz and the side of my palette knife to add a some patterns in.

Some details shots of the layers and textures.

I love that little squirrel from Pretty little studio

isn't that bear the cutest! Also from the pretty little studio.

Hope this inspires you today.
 

No comments: