Saturday, March 14, 2015

Fabulous Happiness with Amy Prior

Hi there Shimmerz fans! Amy Prior back with you all again today, this time sharing a few scrapbooking layouts with you all full of gorgeous bright Shimmerz color!

First up today I have this funky layout full of color and doodling fun. I have started off with a whit background for this one before adding some water followed by some sprays of Shimmerz Coloringz in Pink Stiletto, Don't Citron Me & Heidi Ho Blue Colors. 


When the background was dried, I have added tonnes of doodling over the top using a Permanent Black Sharpie. I won't lie, this was a long task but super relaxing hiding away in my happy place while I was doodling. 


Lots of dribbles and splats of the Shimmerz Coloringz finished off this background beautifully and I simply have added lots of layers of gorgeous papers and elements around my photo.

Next up I have another bright and funky layout, this time featuring the gorgeous new Shimmerz Creameez paints in Ride the Tide, Berry Hot & Daffodil Colors. Man these Creameez are just so lush to play with I just cannot get enough of them!


For this background, I have firstly added some Shimmerz Dazzlerz in Gummy Beary Blue using a fun Crafters Workshop stencil. I have then added lots of water to my background when the dazzlerz was dry, before adding splodges and splatters of the fabulous Shimmerz Creameez. The intense color is just divine.


Again, I have finished off this layout with lots of gorgeous bright and fun layers of papers and embellishments plus I have added lots of gorgeous flowers, flair and resin elements to finish off the layout.

Last but not least, I have a Christmas Layout to share with you all. This layout was again created on a white background, this time adding lots of gorgeous Shimmerz in Royal Red Color to my background and then spraying with some water after adding the color to let it disperse slightly. I just love the funky texture that is achieved by using the Shimmerz paints and the gorgeous pigment of color is amazing!


Next I have added some Shimmerz Inklingz in Miner Miner 49er color. I just wanted to add some dribbles of gold as I knew that gold would be a feature color for this layout. To achieve this, I have added lots of water to my inklingz pot before dipping a big wet paint brush in and splattering here there and everywhere. I have also added the Inklingz to my title word to help break up the black starkness of the sticker.


Lastly I have added some Gold Mine Shimmerz Texturez paint using a star stencil. Again lots of layering of gorgeous papers and elements for this layout including Vellum with Gold Stars and a Gold Foil Die Cut frame. The Scrappers Garden flowers were given some Shimmerz paint makeovers to help them tie in with the colors of the layout better. For this I have used Shimmerz Spritz in Sapphire Color, plus Shimmerz Coloringz in My Bleeding Heart & Keep Palm Colors.

Shimmerz Paint Products used in these projects include...
Texturez in Gold Mine Color,
Dazzlerz in Gummy Beary Blue Color,
Creameez in Ride the Tide, Berry Hot & Daffodil Colors, 
Inklingz in Miner Miner 49er Color,
Spritz in Sapphire Color,
Coloringz in My Bleeding Hear, Keep Palm, Pink Stiletto, Don't Citron Me & Heidi Ho Blue Colors,
Shimmerz in Royal Red Color.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget that you can purchase all these fabulous Shimmerz products and more from the Shimmerz Retail Store. Click here to shop now. Don't forget to claim  your free product by simply adding my name to the comments to merchant section in Paypal during checkout.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx


No comments: