Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tibetan Poppy Altered Vase

Hi Shimmerz Peeps,

I'm back with another altered project... Can't resist the beauty of colours and I absolutely love playing with colours... This speaks why I'm so thrilled to be part of Shimmerz!!!

For today's blogpost, I'm sharing this completely transformed vintage milk vase using Tibetan Poppy as my main element and colour scheme... I wanted to preserve the vintage feel yet with a little Renaissance touch, hence I'm using contrasting colours with a touch of white by using some white feathers and twine to soften down the colours...

It's one such house decor piece and you will be surprise how intense the colours Shimmerz is able to give... I hope this will give you an idea how to alter pieces using Shimmerz... A more elaborate idea in how I came up with this piece is explain in my blog here...

Have fun and I shall see you again... A list of Shimmerz products used for this project is shown below... Remember to mention my name during checkout to receive some freebie...





Shimmerz Product Used:
  • Coloringz (Heidi Ho Blue, Well Blue Me Down)
  • Vibez (Egg Noggin')
  • Creameez (Get Glowing, Ride the Tide)
  • Inklingz (Miner, Miner, 49er)

Simply mention my name (Katie Zoey Ho) under "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" during checkout to receive a FREE jar of Inklingz...



No comments: