Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Shimmerz with Hazel & Ruby


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Shimmerz  has teamed up with Hazel & Ruby and I will have a few projects to share this month.  Hazel & Ruby are an amazing company that design gorgeous supplies for crafting! They have rolls of tissue paper that are just so yummy, washi tape, fabulous stencils and much more. A mix of H&R tissue papers, washi tape, Shimmerz Spritz and Dazzlerz…and I made this canvas with them.
First I covered the canvas with the printed tissue paper and covered it with a gel medium. Once dried I added some Shimmerz Sea Foam Spritz and heat set it all.


I now added some Hazel & Ruby washi tape and added some stamping to the background.


I used a different mask for each of the three Dazzlerz. Spun Sugar, Sour Apple and Licorice Stick for that added pop of black. Finish it all off with a few embellishments.


I have a peek at a project just finished with my Flying Unicorn kit. I created this holiday canvas and the as you can see I have used the tissue as the first layer on my canvas. Once again teamed up with some yummy new Colorlingz and Inklingz! hehe I know what a mess! hehe :)  

 
 

Here are some close ups…one of my new favs is the Don’t Be Suede Coloringz teamed up with some Brass Knuckles Inklingz!

 
 
 

Shimmerz is a perfect match up with these Hazel & Ruby products…make sure to check them out on Facebook for lots of inspiration!!!

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample of your choice for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
 

No comments: