Friday, September 26, 2014

Mixed Media layout with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans and TGIF! Today I have a mixed media layout to share. Meet Olaf…my new puppy and the biggest cutie pie!
 


The chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and then I added some Truffle Spritz to finish them off.



Behind the photo I have used some Blue My Mind Inklingz and Bamboo Leaf Spritz to add some soft olive tones.



After my layout was finished I painted around the outer edges with Brass Knuckles Inklingz and also added some splats here and there. Look at that  yummy Shimmer!!!



Head on over to the Shimmerz Facebook page…there are giveaways going on right now and check out all the NEW colors Shimmerz has loaded in the store...LOVE them!


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and there are giveaways going on right now!  Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: