Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Quick & Easy Canvas!


Hi all! I'm so excited to share with you today a small canvas design I made using goodies from the September Flying Unicorn kits and some of my favorite Shimmerz Paints Products. There were so many beautiful metal embellishments in this kit I wanted to use them on a mixed media style canvas.  Most of what is on this canvas is from the September kits from Flying Unicorn (I think the only thing from my stash is a couple of adhesive gems and a couple small Dusty Attic chipboard pieces and some Shimmerz Paintz (although some of the Shimmerz products are in the kit)....I will list them below).  As always, I find it easier to show than to tell, so here is a little video tutorial I made up for this piece,...enjoy!


As I said, most of the products I used on this canvas are from the Flying Unicorn kits, but here are the Shimmerz Products used on this canvas....

~ Sunset Strip Vibez
~ Before the Dawn Vibez
~Truffle Spritz
~ Jeni B Bleu Vibez (in Kit)
~ Apple Cider Blingz
~ Artechoked Texturez (in Kit)
~ Golden Wheat Shimmerz

NOTE:  If you would like to order the Shimmerz products used on this canvas you can order them directly from the Shimmerz online STORE.  And remember if you would like to get a FREE/Bonus Shimmerz product be sure to mention my name "Gabrielle' in the 'INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT' part at the end of your order and Stacey will send you a bonus Shimmerz product in the color of your choice :)


Here are a few of close ups of the canvas that you can view at your leasure....


I just love that metal branch!





Hope you enjoyed my project! This one came together quick and easy!  I've got another really fun canvas/and video tutorial coming up in a few days (11th) done with more goodies from this kit and lots of lovely Shimmerz products!  Hope you'll be able to come by and check it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!




No comments: