Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Hi friends!

Today I want to share a layout I created for Shimmerz. When I was thinking about what I want to do for this layout, I knew that I wanted to work on a different surface than just paper. So I decided that I will work on fabric for this layout. I used Tim Holtz Eclectic Element 12*12 fabric squares. 

I haven't been making really grungy projects for a while, so I made this layout quite grungy. The paper strips I used to layer is Prima's stationer's desk. the colors coordinate with the fabric beautifully. 

Fabric really soaks up the mists and paints, so I applied couple layers of colors and gessoed the area where I want the color to show up more vibrant. To make it grungy, I used Vibez in color Before Dawn to make some area darker so its not vibrant colors everywhere. I also used black ink to do the stamping to add more grungy feelings. 

This start-to-finish video will show you how I made this layout:



Product List: 
- Coloringz: My Bleeding Heart, Pink Stillettos.
-Spritz: Bed Of Roses
-Vibez: Before Dawn
-Dazzerlerz: Pucker Up Pink
-Texturez: Tidi Widi





Thank you for looking.
Love <3
Song

1 comment:

Paper Attic said...

What an incredibly beautiful lo Song! I love it to pieces, thanks for sharing your video, I have those rub ons, this lo makes me want to go and get messy! Very inspiring xo