Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Finger Painting with Shimmerz


Hi everyone! Today I have 2 layouts to share with you. I adore this first layout and the way the Shimmerz paints blend in the background, Remember finger painting when you were a child...well I do and I loved it then and I still love it now. Sometimes I just do not reach for that paint brush and just use my finger to apply the Shimmerz paints.
 


 
I did some masking with molding paste first and then added some Shimmerz Aqua Marine and just blended it with my finger.


 
After my layout was complete I added some drops of Shimmerz Aqua Marine and Blingz Gold Glimmer. I did use a paintbrush for that part hehe.  
 


Two more close ups. I love the colors of this layout and the Shimmerz gave it just the perfect touch to create those colors!

 

 
My next layout I got super messy and had so much fun.
 


I used some Shimmerz Aqua Marine and Pink, and once again just used my finger to create the border around the layout edges.
 


Once I was finished I added drops and splashes of the same two colors.


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: