Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Brush script and Shimmerz





Hello!!!  Today I have a canvas piece to share with you.  This was my first time having a go at the brush script trend!  I love the end result and this canvas has a lovely spot on my wall in our family room :)
I used the following Shimmerz products :
 
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu (of course) and Blue Jeans
Spritz in Licorice
Dazzlerz in Foiled Again (loved this - first time using it)
Shimmerz in Ultra Marine and Coal
 
 
 
 
 
 
I created the brush script writing with black paint, once a little dry I went over it again with Shimmerz in Coal.
 
 
 
 
 
I handmade this shabby, floral piece.  The resin pieces have be sprayed with the Vibez products.
 
 

 
 
 
I applied Dazzlerz in Foiled again to the florist vine and the tips of the flowers.
 
 
 

 
 
The Foiled Again Dazzlerz has a gorgeous shine to it, with the other colours mixed in too, the whole canvas just Shimmerz :)
 

 
 
 
 
I have a tutorial on this piece which I hope to share on my blog soon......stay tuned :)
Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful day xo
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: