Saturday, April 26, 2014

"Darling"

Hi Shimmerz followers, hope you are having a lovely creative weekend.....I actually am :) 
Just popping in to share a new creation of my 'Darling' big boy!
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
 
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu, Before Dawn and Egg Noggin
Spritz in Carribean Sunset
Shimmerz in Coal
Blingz in Gold Glimmer
 
 
"Darling"
 
 
 



I have a pie chart stencil (by Crafter's Workshop) and I have certainly had my use out of it :)   I started by applying Modelling paste to the stencil.  Before it dries I start spraying my Spritz and Vibez products.....always using the lighter colours first.
 
Also letting the colours dribble down the page.
 
 



After giving the pie chart a spray with Vibez Before Dawn I wanted the black to be a little darker so I used the Coal Shimmerz which you can see from this picture just how shimmery it is.  The Gold Glimmer Blingz is also at the top of this pic......love the texture in the Blingz :)
 
 


 
 
Lots of Shimmery flickers :)






 
 
 
I hope you loved my colourful, pastel, rainbow Shimmerz palette today!!!  Don't forget to mention my name upon checkout in the Shimmerz store to receive your free product :)
 
Until next time xoxo
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: