Friday, February 7, 2014

The Month of Love


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a layout and a card to share featuring lots of yummy Shimmer products! First up is my layout…I will often go to a sketch for inspiration and this time I have used a Sketchabilities sketch. I do not often use mutilple photos on my layouts so this was so much fun to create! My cutie pie grandson!

 


 I have done some masking in the background with Spun Sugar and Licorice Stick Dazzlerz. I also used a wet wipe to dab on some Royal Red Shimmerz paint.

 


Little drops of Royal Red Shimmerz and Gold Glimmer Blingz add some extra color in the background. I then finished it all off with some drips in Hot Fudge Vibez and Mudpie Sprtiz.


 
 

Another Valentines Card…I have so many now I can not give them all to hubs hehe.

 


Here is a close up. The background has some masking in Gold Mine Texturez and drops and drips of Bubble Gum Shimmerz. The chippy is covered with  Pearly Gates Dimensionz and after everything was dry the whole card got a spray coat of Goldie Lox Shimmeringz…it added a soft gold shimmer to the entire card.

 

Don’t forget about this months challenge to use your Shimmerz and create something with the theme “the Month of Love”  Celebrate Love with us here at Shimmerz Using all the gorgeous reds and Pinks we have in our collections!”.   Share it on our Facebook page to qualify for this months prize!


 

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Cccam Server