Friday, February 14, 2014

Sparkle

Hello Shimmerz Fans! I have a layout to share with you today featuring lots of Shimmerz products on it. I am in love with the combination colors of blues, browns and golds to accent…and they are perfect for this winter layout.




I have used drips and splats of all three colors in the background and using a paintbrush with the mist I have painted the borders of the layouts to complete it.




I love all the yummy Shimmer created in the background on this layout!



Don’t forget about this months challenge to use your Shimmerz and create something with the theme “the Month of Love” Celebrate Love with us here at Shimmerz Using all the gorgeous reds and Pinks we have in our collections!”   Share it on our Facebook page to qualify for this months prize!




On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping! 


1 comment:

ingrid said...

awesome job on that background! fantastic page Shona!! xxx