Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mixed Media Layout

Hi Lovely Shimmerz Friends :)

It's Song here.

Today I want to share a layout I made for Sketchabilities.
 Like always, I have a start-to-finish video made for this layout. I used a TON of Shimmerz product on this layout and I LOVE IT! Products used will be listed in the description box.

Again, mention my name or any designer's name in "Instructions to Merchant" when you check out in Shimmerz Store, you can get a free sample size of Dazzlers or Texturez, or a full size of Dimensionz of your color choice.

I did a lot of stamping in the background, because I feel like making a messy layout when I started it. I made the stencil I used for the big pink chevron pattern. I used Spritz and Vibez to mist the background.

One of the products of Shimmerz is Shimmerz paint. In the Shimmerz paint pot,  there is super shimmery and creamy paint. I used Shimmerz paint on the chipboard piece and the metal loop and metal key on this layout.

I layered some scrap paper and cheese cloth behind my photo. Then I did some doodling. At last, I used chalk ink to color the edges.

This layout is quite easy to do and I hope it gives you guys an idea on what to do with Shimmerz's Spritz, Vibez, and Shimmerz paint.






-------------------------Product List-------------------------
*Spritz*:
 Sea Foam
Bed of Roses
Olive Branch
--------------------
*Vibez*:
Pop Art Pink
--------------------
*Shimmerz*:
Antique Lace
Candlelight
Key Lime
Wed Wagon
Sky Blue
Golden Wheat
-------------------

Stay Creative <3
Song

2 comments:

Lydell Quin said...

Oh my, sooo sweet Song. Lovely page :-)

Stac said...

What a super sweet LO!